Reviews (1,990)You know the Egyptians said the most significant thing you could do in this life was die Uncle Billy always bringing the heat! Thanks again Absolute legend!!! Follow and BM!!! Thank you! Swapped out for white laces, 🔥 Abtangonan has all the heat. And you might just catch a steal. Super quick shipping!! Shop with confidence. Thank you sir 🫡 Beauty of a purchase! Appreciate the easy business as always Always bringing the heat and the best quality.
Prices are always great and the deals are out of this world. I have been shopping here for awhile and will continue. Greatly appreciate you, shop with absolute confidence here. If you receive anything from AB, you better believe it'll be top notch 🔥 Great deals and some of the best products.. so happy I got my pair I’ve been after for a year now Dope pieces here! Thank you brotha ! Keep the heat comin always 🔥🔥🔥 Nice wear pair not quite VNDS but still nice pair. Amazing pair thanks uncle Billy. 🫶🫡 Tango is the best super hero when it comes to customer service Thank you for the pristine pair 🙏🏽 Thanks, Billy! Great pair! Rare breed streamer — here for the culture, not just the sales 💯 Ships fast, no games 🚀 Every pair top tier from jump 💎 — The fire is live, pull up and secure your grails 🔥✨
I understand my sneakers are used but not heavy as I can see from the sole BUT they squeak with each step I sound like a duck in both shoes! Why?!
I am so unhappy with my purchaseSo I’m suppose to try on the pair to see if it squeaks? I showed condition and said it was preowned. You could have at least reached out to see how we can help you and possibly even refund your money. Thanks for the purchase anyways. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Fast shipping too!!! Just as expected, thank you as always brother 🫡