Reviews (53)Always the best !! Thank you 🫶🏻❤️ Love everything I got!! She always has the cutest things and is so fun to watch. I will be back for all her upcoming shows. 10/10 seller ⭐️ Wonderful love my package thank you!! I love it all, thank you so much♥️♥️✨️ Obsessed with my new fit 😍
Thank you, Aubs 🫶🏻 Thank you for the sweet giveaway Always look forward to my FP packages from you!! Everything is perfect, I’m so glad I decided to get the set😍 thanks girl! Tysm for the Starbucks! ☕️ The cutest FP tops thank you so much! Thank you so much for my pretty clothes! I love them 😍 Thanks so much for the give, I will definitely enjoy it. Bangers on Bangers!!
Thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much!!! Love them even more in person!❤️ Great items and faaaaaast shipping Girl this Free People set is literally perfect!! 😍 thank you so much! Love my new pants! Thank you! TYSM for the cute stickers 💕 Seriously, the BEST!! Thank you so much!! Everything fit perfectly 🫶🏻 CanNOT wait til your next show 😍 Aubs has the cutest pieces and her shows are the best. Will be back for more🩷