Reviews (387)Good products and good quality!
Thanks good fun and fast delivery got my cards in just a few days and had a great selection fast shipping and great cards all cards arrived quickly and safely packaged great seller!!!! You’re missing out guys, fantastic seller! A++ Packaging, fantastic seller!
Cards came in perfect condition, couldn’t recommend more! Seller was cool. Cards came safely what luck! and gimmes??? what a great guy! Everything arrived safely and love the stream, very nice seller. Would buy again thank you for the books ...very good guy and will deff be getting more books him!!! very pleased with the stream and service, fast shipping. thank you Thank you! Very nice person!
Thanks! Cards arrived safely I'm telling you right now if you buy any packs from this guy, you're gonna get some bangers! 🔥 Superior packaging as well! Very kind and respectful on stream, ships fast, and I actually pulled some decent cards. I will be buying from this shop again! amazing packaging as always! keep it up! Great value and very personable seller ! Looking forward to doing business again soon.