Reviews (331)Great cards great streamer thanks I will be back Excellent card and quick shipping Ty
Great cards super fast shipping Excellent auction. Thanks Great card fast service great show I’ll be back in Always a pleasure my guy! This dude was cool 😎 great shipping
Appreciate that boozy booz! Clean cards and fast shipping! Definitely a great streamer and worth watching Always a good show and great deals! Learn to use proper postage cause I had to pay .53 cents for my card and had to drive 20 minutes to get it from the post office which is a waste of my time and money Hey, sorry you had that experience! I checked the order and the postage matched the shipping purchased, so I’m not sure why USPS charged the extra $0.53. I’m happy to reimburse that, and I’ll review my packaging and shipping to help prevent it in the future. Thanks for letting me know. Fire Deal! Fast and Secure Shipping!! Always great cards and great shows.. thank you! Ace is A++. This chillmfer loves his nugs and nugs cards lol.