Reviews (71)live the lemons... colors are even better in person ! Absolutely AMAZING handcrafted goodies for everyday use and the quality is great as always! Absolutely amazing handmade items always !! Such a wide variety of options to choose from and super cute keychains! Love love love my mini tote!!🫶🏻 TAKE ALL MY MONEY PLSSSS. So talented. Amazing handmade bags & the cutest charms. Everything is always stunning! I absolutely love my handmade pouches! You can tell she puts so much care into every little detail. I’m so happy with my purchase and will definitely be back for more! 💗🥺 I’ve bought from this seller multiple times, and I’ll definitely continue to do so! She is truly the sweetest seller on this platform and has the cutest handmade items. You can tell how much love and care goes into every piece💗🥺 I’m so happy with all of my items! Thank you very much. I will definitely be booking shows in the future. Cutest little bag I’ve ever seen! Thank you so much. Thank you so much for all of my goodies. I love them all! 🍒 Absolutely amazing items! Everything is perfect and arrived very quickly!! Thank you so much!! If you ever want something handmade with amazing quality, stop what you’re doing and buy from her right now! Love the wristlet and she even gave a free gift !! Definitely recommend supporting this seller !! Love this very talented seller!! OMGEEEE! Everything you make is so stinking cute! Thank you again for more great items. 🥰 My tote is perfection and I’m excited to get the matching Bible bag!
Thank you so much!!! You are so kind! Seller was so sweet! Told her the vibe I was going for and she showed me what she had, even sent a cute free gift. I’ll be back to shop for sure! Sooo cute! Perfectly made. 🥰 Thank you…I’ll be back! she does excellent work. I really enjoy these wristlets that I'm going to give as gifts AMAZING WORK! I love my keychains and little zipper pouch!! Best halloween blanket ever!!!!!! OMG STUNNING! I NEED MORE ASAP! TAKE ALL MY MONEY! 🫶 Literally pro-patchwork. 💚