Reviews (101)Great cards, bad shipping. Cards were showed on screen in top loaders, however showed up with top loaders removed in a flimsy paper envelope that was ripped and wet cards were not in the best condition. Otherwise good deals.Yea that’s my bad next time when I have to remove some toploaders for the weight/room I’ll make sure I got a better envelope had a mix up in cards took a minute but gave me a refund. made things right tyAlways sorry about the mixup was looking for specific singles, won a givvy. Great, Enter the stream some days later and was banned from stream 30 seconds in! FOR NO REASON! So yea, avoid this guyHey my brotha I remember u I don’t know who kicked u but it wasn’t me that’s mb I hope I see u in another Thank you! A++ #WhatNotDucks 🦆🔥🦆🔥 Overall satisfaction with the service and packaging was great. Thank you. I couldn’t be more appreciative of my order! Thank you - I’ll be buying from y’all again!! Bought a bunch of from him really cool dude thanks for the cards will for sure be back Trusted seller, fast shipping and well packaged, Thank you! Would recommend gives good deals
Love the cards shiped with care Grace and the family is going through the process and we will get it back together and we can do this for the rest the year as long we have to do this and then I can do the rest the following week or next year I have a couple things that we need done before the next couple of days so that I have to get the money back and I will be it was ok