Reviews (1,119)Thanks for the retro Peni /20!! Pulling heat 🔥 Thank you very much 👍👍👍👍👍 Thank you!! Great show and I love my cards! Thank you! Great show as always! Great breaker with great product thank you Great deals and fast shipping. Thank you. Fantastic Whatnot seller! Won this card in a free giveaway and it arrived safely and exactly as described. Great packaging and very generous to the community. Really appreciate the giveaway. Highly recommend! ok so 3 star because 4 of my cards came without sleeves and my Rival Dr. Strange card came with bent corner. I'm not sure why the no sleeves on the 4 cards. I know they are base cards but still like to keep my cards clean as possible. Bummer! Adam is just the best. Everything arrived perfectly. Got my cards safely, thank you! Great break and seller would definitely recommend buying from again Great stream! Awesome deals! fastest shipping to the west! Thanks Adam! Appreciate the deals! Thanks Adam for your great service and support you are the legend Great show great care great shipping thank you Awesome breaker, thank you!