Reviews (37)Awesome items, thank you 😊 Thank you for the review!💖 love it! thank youThank you for the review!♥️ Cute ShirtSo happy you like it! Thanks for the review!🫶🏻 Love it!!!!!Yay! I’m so happy!♥️ 🥤 thank you for the review!! Great items, quick shipper and 💕 my bonus gift 😊Thanks for the review and your purchases! Enjoy them!♥️ Received as described & quickly. Thanks for the review! ♥️ thank you so much for my order everything was just as described I had a great time in your shop and I'll be backI’m so glad you liked everything! Thank you for your review!🫶🏻 see you again,soon! 😃 TY for the givvyThank you for always popping into my shows! Appreciate you!♥️ shipping was fast,love items,very nice seller YOU SWEET MOON BEAN YOU!! Thank you so much for my beautiful scrunchies and the gift card I literally wanted to hug you when I saw it!! Thank you 🥹💕💕🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻☺️☺️☺️ enjoy babe!!!!! Love everything!! 🩷🩷thank you!!I’m so glad! Thank you for the review!💖 Was sent a FAKE cheap “Needoh” pizza. The cheese does not even come off like the package shows. Kids were pissed when they opened it!! Thanks a lot. Not. Oh no,I’m sorry! I don’t know much about them, that’s what was sent to me, and it said Shylling Needoh on the box. Im sorry your kids didn’t like it☹️ Everything was perfect!
Thank you 💕Thank you so much 💖enjoy those scrunchies😆 Adana had the cutest jewelry, for such an affordable start! Thank you so much, Jill! 🤩 I Appreciate your purchases and hope to see you again soon!🫶🏻 Thanks! Everything was great. Hope you had a wonderful 🎁 birthday.
Thank you so much for your purchase & review! enjoy!💖 Such a fun and super sweet seller! She included a cute sticker and hair scrunchies with my purchases!!! Aww thank you! enjoy your new sweaters!🫶🏻🫶🏻 Thanks so much ! Can’t wait for more of your shows 💕Thank you for being there!💖