Reviews (1,737)I had bread. I had no dip. NOW I HAVE BREAD AND DIP! Thank you for everything Addie! Omg was that one of the best muffins ever! 🤤 Nothing but the best as usual! The bready or not her I crumb tea is literally to fking dieeeee for! And my ready she did for me was beyond spot on, I felt like she was right here in my living room connecting with my soul and gave me everything I needed and more. 🥹🥹🥹🖤🖤 OMG THIS WAS THE BEST BUYER’S GIVVY EVER!! thanks soooo much i appreciate u so much 💗💗 and always love the delicious spice mixes!!! Everyone needs to shop here!!🎉🎉 Ohhhh I’m excited to use the cleaning fizzies?! And as always all the spices and sugars are my favoriteeee. Thank you ☺️ Box was loaded with extra goodies was one of the best boxes ever 🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌 She did it again! Please support Addi! I bought Klaus and it’s Christmas in a cologne. I will be wearing nonstop in December. Plus her scent “This could be love” is amazing! I use in my bathroom. The amount of people that have said “your bathroom smell awesome! That’s not usually the room that smells good.” Trust me support her. Buy something! siiiiiiiiiiiick!!!!! thank you!!! Thank you so much for everything, I always love everything and fast shipping! ✌️💕👽 Thank you for my bread dip mix and the brew tang clan, I love it!!! ✌️💕👽 So impressed with these products! Handmade is my go to, and all my new goodies did not disappoint! I love the magnesium spray at night, and no stinging! Soothing and relaxing scent combos. She’s like a scent wizard!! The headache roller has helped me already with stress and pressure! Bug spray is so effective! And the kids one very gentle. Tysm I cannot wait to get more and more from Addimus Maximus! It was very amazing and wonderful! I will buy again I absolutely loved my extra gifts thank you so much your amazing THEE MOST AMAZING hand curated products! My linen spray is out of this world! HEX appeal! Highly recommend this seller! Fun shows, and lots of beautiful products to choose from Thank you so much for my items. I love my cat magnets. I cant wait to get all of them. Thank you so much Addi. I love all the items that I got from you ❤️.. Beautifully packaged, my order is awesome. Loved all!!! 😍✨️😍 Very Happy with my Purchase!!! Guys I recommend her a 1000!!!! ♥️🔥♥️ Another amazing free Givy! 🖤✨ I was so excited to get these! The “Dip It Real Good” bread dip mixes sound absolutely delicious, and the “Witch Butter Have My Sugar” butterbeer sugar is such a fun, unique treat. 🔮🧙♀️
The seller seriously goes above and beyond—so generous, creative, and thoughtful with their giveaways. Everything was packaged beautifully, and I love the witchy vibe! Definitely a seller I’m happy to follow and support. Thank you SO much for another awesome Givy! 🖤✨🥖