Reviews (306)Omg girl! I love them! Thank you sooo much for everything and the free gift!! Gorgeous packaging!!! You're so sweet!!! Really appreciate everything!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Omg I love my tops! Thank you so much!!! I love my socks, really means alot to me!! 🥹❤️❤️❤️ Cute packaging, super fast shipping! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷 10 stars ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ thank you for the givee 😊 amazing thank you , and wow can't believe I won the buyers😱❤️ I love my items very much. Thank you! You did a great job on the train! My sister in law loves NeeDoh - TYSM for one at such a great price! Excellent products
Great seller
Fast shipper
Loved my bookmark so much ❤️ Bought the poly bags and they are SO good Amazing seller
Fast shipper
Amazing items Wonderful seller with great products thank you!!! Adorable! Enjoyed your show & raid train. The cutest and most wonderful stickers! Thank you so much 🩷 Extremely happy, super fast shipping! Great seller
Fast shipper Great seller
Fast shipper