Reviews (138)I hope that whenever anyone comes across this shop, they know just how sweet, kind, and genuine the owner is! 🩷 Adina is seriously the sweetest and will go out of her way to accommodate anything you ask. You can tell she genuinely cares about her customers and wants everyone to feel special and appreciated. 🥹💕
Thank you for always being so incredibly sweet to me and for being such a thoughtful, kind person! AND OH MY GOSH, I LOVE THE SQUISHIES AND NOTEPAD YOU GAVE ME!! 😭🩷🩷🩷 It was such a sweet surprise, and it genuinely made me so happy! Little acts of kindness like that mean more than you know. 🥹✨
Please support this shop if you get the chance! You’re supporting not only a wonderful shop but also an amazing person who deserves so much love and kindness in return. Thank you for being you, Adina!! Sending you all the love!! 🩷🩷🩷🩷 Literally the sweetest seller I’ve ever bought from!! She gave me some extra goodies just because I mentioned liking cinnamoroll. Everything came in perfect condition. I can’t wait to catch another stream!! 🩷🩷 Received a damaged product, the situation was taken care of right away! Thank you so much! Thank you for reaching out to us first to experience our customer service. We do apologize about the damage product! Flimsy nails sorry to hear you didnt like the nails. They were priced at a dollar and I cannot help if they arent up to your par. if you'd like you can send them back and I will give you a refund. Item was not new and looks like it has been usedyour item was new, these do not come with a wrapper. I do not sell used items without disclosing it. if you had an issue with your order you could have reach out for a refund. Won a givvy- thank you so much!! Will definitely purchase in the future! loved everything thank u 💜!
It came in a safe cute packaging fast shipping ,good shop ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ love my squishies!! thanks for the show and givvy :) thank you for the banana faba! Everything is awesome!!! Loved your show!!!!! Great packaging!
Arrived as expected. I got my package today I love 💗 everything. Especially the extra little goodies you put in. Ty so much 🥰🥰🥰 Thank you! My daughter loves it! The cheese Squishy arrived fast and no damage to it or the box i would buy from seller again