Reviews (263)The guy was really nice and helpful
Great variety! Fun host! Thanks for everything! Great deals and super fun dude! Will definitely come back. Shipping was prompt, and everything shown was received in great condition. Thanks for the great stream and great deals! great seller and items! highly recommended!! received as described!! No complaints! Grateful for the games, thank you! Amazing seller with great personality and great prices highly recommend him fast shipping and always fire games thank you so much for everything! As described, will buy more as always! Games packaged perfectly!. Excellent seller.Thank you! Please stop in again! No bubble wrap and games were all out of place . Other than that it worth what I paid for them. Hi, I’ll do better on my packaging and use the packaging paper next time. Thanks for stopping in ! :) Everything arrived quickly and as described. Thank you! fast shipping an great packaging item as described seller was very explanatory got what I paid for, shipped well, arrived undamaged. what more could you want? Remember it is AS-IS
Thanks for the review. Unless I state it’s minty, then yes everything is As-is. Great Sell from the Motherland Kababayan Always 💯💪 great buy thanks. Thank you! Stop by again soon for more deals 😁 Package arrived thank you great game recommend seller Thank you! Please stop by again for more killer deals 🙏 awesome live worth shopping in Thank you! Please stop by again!