Home
Browse
Become a Seller
Log in
Sign up
adottscardz
adottscardz
Message
Follow
5.0 (6
Reviews
)
•
<1d
Avg Ship
•
162
Sold
23
Following
•
72
Followers
5.0 (6
Reviews
)
•
<1d
Avg Ship
•
162
Sold
23
Following
•
72
Followers
I’m new to this but let’s have fun‼️‼️
Great Products‼️‼️
Fast Safe Shipping ✉️📬
BANGERS for a great price💵
I got a little bit of everything🔥🔥🔥
The price is right ✅
Thanks for looking!! 🫶🏻
Our IG: adottscardz
Message
Follow
Shop
Shows
Reviews
Clips
Home
Log in
Sign up
Browse
Become a Seller
Help & Legal
Privacy Policy
Terms & Conditions
Contact Us
FAQ
v20261007-0317
Reviews (6)
mayabea0718
9/30/2026
5.0
Such a kind seller works with you and really cares. Thanks Ava!! You’re awesome 😘
adottscardz
Seller
Thank you so much for the kind words! Enjoy your cards, i hope to see you in our future shows again! 🫶🏻
See more
D
davidjef05339
9/25/2026
5.0
thanks so much I love them
adottscardz
Seller
thank you so much i’m glad that you are happy with your order!! thanks for being my first review ☺️
See more