Reviews (30)Love what I got fast shipping also .. highly recommend Absolutely amazing experience! Seller is knowledgeable and well versed in her products. Will definitely buy again. Amazing seller, highly recommend! This was the most thoughtful giveaway I have ever received. Definitely got the item quickly as well. Top notch seller. I think you so much for the items. Great Seller. Would buy from again Item as described fast shipping great purchase !!! Need more people like this on Whatnot
Thank you for the stuffy. SO CUTE!! 1000000/10. THANK YOU❤️ Shocked I won a bag on my first spin ! Here to support new sellers ! My favorite seller! Great products & fast shipping! Love ya ❤️❤️ Packed Extremely Well! Items were all in perfect condition and shipped ASAP! Would buy again! I won’t a Givvy and the CUTEST surprise showed up! Thank you so much!!!!!!!! Such a lovely seller, fantastic show! Will be purchasing again. Thank you so so much ❤️