Reviews (8,926)Fast shipping. Great seller! Great seller! Good times!AAA+++ Great seller. super fast shipping! Thx! Great givy ! Came in great condition ❤️thank you ! Thanks for the givvy packs and the packs I purchased! Amazing MTG pack rips as always. Everything in great condition
streamer is awesome. packaged well. Fast delivery, much appreciated. Super quick shipping and expertly wrapped. Had a blast trying it out and found some great spots. Grateful for the extra goodies to fill in the missed spots. Thank you for the givy !!! I’ve never had shipping be so fast definitely recommend purchasing from this seller I mentioned wanting a specific pack and they got it for me a few days later and saved it! super appreciated, you're awesome yay free pack! came in perfect condition! Great cards fast shipping! Another great order from Adventures Guild! Best MTG rips. Great MTG pack rips. Thanks for always putting on the best shows! Also, thanks for the givvy! Awesome. Thank you for the givvys. Thank you so much for the givvy!!! Super cool card and one that I will instantly place into one of commander decks!!! Literally gave me commons only