Reviews (169)Always great vibes and prizes! The baby pokemon packs were so cute! We hit a GR rarity card! awesome show great guy and lots of fun package was great and on time thank you so much for my first slabs!! loved your show!!! Always has fun games and super quick shipping! I was absolutely cooked by the wheel but the seller was great! They included kind freebies and packaged the slab and packs extremely safely and organized! Would spin again, hopefully with better luck haha 🙌🏻 Won some great stuff as always! Awesome live. I got my slab I won quickly and it was perfect!
Fun games, always banger prizes! 🔥 shipped very quickly and arrived in perfect condition! no complaints! (also, logo makes a really sick sticker LOL) Received exactly what I ordered and very fast shipping! Thanks! Great seller thanks for the extras!!! Aeons plinko games are to addicting! Always has 🔥 prizes Great packaging and love the freebies! Love me some PLINKO! Chill streamer and fast shipping Always a good time when you are in this mad stream! 🔥🔥 Fun game, chill streamer.