Reviews (274)Beautiful clothes and speedy delivery The clothes smelled horrible like marijuana. One of the pairs of pajamas had a bad stain. I had to wash everything like three times to get the smell out. Received my item and it smelled like smoke! I saw many other reviews the same way. I am giving three stars because I refunded my money, but I received no apology at all from the seller. I do like my dress I just wish it didn’t smell like cigarettes 😔 buyer might have mentioned something about it before I got on the live and maybe I missed it Beautiful Givvy. Thank you! Pretty dresses.
Reselling so we will see, no regrets I can always squeeze into them lol.
Thanks again Good quality clothing, exactly as shown. REEKED of cigarette smoke though. 🤢
Shipping was fast and efficient. Box was smashed in on one side. Don’t know if that’s error on USPS or seller. I bought this knowing it needed a lil repair. I did that today and it looks perfect so far!! Love that I got a discount and but was a quick fix so I got a great deal! Thanks for having it wrapped up. Also thank you for putting my wallet inside the purse to keep it clean. wonderful package full of amazing clothes, with great prices. I'll definitely be a. repeat customer! I love everything I bought !! Thank you beautiful bags ! this was so cute and adorable one of the best givvys thank you so much wonderful host ! Great deals! I always love my items from this seller. Thank you!!