Home
Browse
Become a Seller
Log in
Sign up
afreeman11
Amanda Freeman
Message
Follow
4.6 (9
Reviews
)
•
2d
Avg Ship
•
35
Sold
420
Following
•
238
Followers
4.6 (9
Reviews
)
•
2d
Avg Ship
•
35
Sold
420
Following
•
238
Followers
Welcome to my closet! I am so happy to have you here!! ✨
I pride myself in having a fun aesthetic, and fun clothing. because, who doesn’t want a fun wardrobe?
If you like colors, prints, and a good vibe, this is the place for you.
Message
Follow
Shop
Shows
Reviews
Clips
Home
Log in
Sign up
Browse
Become a Seller
Help & Legal
Privacy Policy
Terms & Conditions
Contact Us
FAQ
v20261008-1456
Reviews (9)
aylasellsandsings
9/9/2026
5.0
Okay actually the best stickers I’ve gotten on here in a givvy. Obsessed lol
See more
badbishalways
9/3/2026
5.0
Love her stuff and vibes 💯💯💯🫶🏽
See more
N
nofundi
9/3/2026
5.0
LOVE IT!
See more
junknandthriftnalways
8/28/2026
5.0
Thank you 😊
See more
S
sharonnawlins
8/26/2026
3.0
Not
See more
relly426
8/25/2026
5.0
Very nice items ,with really good prices!
See more