Reviews (6)Fantastic Host! so happy to have stumbled into the show. Great Products and great at her craft. Unfortunately, I fell asleep during the show due to having a long day but I will definitely be back to see the next show, I had a blast while I was there. I was so disappointed I missed the rest of the show!🤦♀️Thank you so much for the kind words & welcome to the Afro Boho Vibes Tribe! I'm honored you joined us for the MOJO & MAGICK SHOW and I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed yourself and that you like your goodies you ordered. I look forward to hosting the next show and vibing with you all again. Wishing you a magical day! ~ TwinSpirit 🦋 Items were great ! So happy . Thank you queen ! Yay! So glad you loved your goodies Goddess. Thank you so much for allowing Afro Boho Vibes to serve you. Welcome to the AfroBohoVibes.com Family 🦋 - TwinSpirit Absolutely beautiful necklace. Thank you for taking the time to package it carefully and add the extra goodies. So glad the piece arrived safe & sound. Happy to know you love it. You are most welcome and Thank you for allowing Afro Boho Vibes to serve you! Enjoy 💕 I love the bracelets, many blessings to everyone at Afro Boho Vibes <3Thank you so much Goddess for your order. So glad you loved your pieces. Appreciate you allowing www.AfroBohoVibes.com to serve you!