Reviews (2,749)Great seller and fantastic artist Love them both!!!! Thanks so much! 😀 Thank you for the buggies. 💕 Love them so much! Thank you! She's a beauty! Thank you! The mail man shoved the package so aggressively into my mailbox, I was so worried because it was a package bag and not a box but AfternoonArchives knows how to pack it! I'm so grateful, and the specimens are gorgeous. ole lady was happy with them all. ty best jar of eyes I've ever seen. Took forever to arrive but not due to the shipper.. only USPS taking too long! love it I love my spider!!! Thank uuuu!! An oddity lover’s dream! I am in love with all my items! They are so good! Wonderful items from a great seller. And shes a cutie patootie🥰 always love my bugs from afternoon archives. thanks again!! LOVE everything! great job on the coffin! the tiny cloche is beautiful! tysm! 🫶🏻❤️ The Cuphead is so cool! Gotta find a cool way to display it now. Gorgeous butterfly 🦋!! Thank you as always So cool !! Love love this seller and her collection Fun show and great artwork! 🖤🖤🖤 TYSM Thank you for your kindness and an amazing experience Great deal on this book! Great Seller! Packaging was amazing. I looked professional and arrived quickly. Each book was individually wrapped and the wrapping was stamped with the Afternoon Archives logo.
Condition description was accurate down to even a hard to find page having tape on it. Shipping was fast! Love my ACEO, great price! Thank you!!