Reviews (25)Great guy to buy from when in the market for some vintage western tops! Have purchased multiple from him now and I’ll definitely be back when I need or see something else he has on hand I want! Ships quick and bundles items! Everything came in perfect condition and quickly. 100% would buy from you again. Keep up the great work.I appreciate your business my guy!! Thank you for your service 🫡🇺🇸 Awesome show with an awesome host! Shirt was in mint condition and as described. Will be returning for more!!!Thanks 🙏 i appreciate that brother!! Item shipped fast. Was delivered in the condition as described and seen during the bidding. Very pleased and fits great. Highly recommend. Price was great too!Thanks 🙏 bro!! Be on the lookout for more shows and I really appreciate your business. Awesome prices and a great guy. I highly recommend buying from him fast shipping and very honest. Thanks Troy!! Appreciate your business brother. 🤠💪🏼 The white shirt with brown stitching is fantastic!!! 🐴🤠💋 As described, package well, and delivered quickly. Stylish and clean digs. Thanks! Great seller. Fair prices. Fast shipping Great host, show and items!!! Thank you much!!