Reviews (218)Amazing! I always wanted these cards but to scared to get them but agothicary made me feel so comfortable and welcomed! I’m never been so excited about cards in my life till now. Thank you so much you are amazing 🫶🏽❤️ Fifi is sooooooooo cute! Thank you 😊 Fun seller! Interesting cards😜😂For your eyes only, love it❤️❤️❤️Come and try it yourself. Absolutely loved my experience & purchases. 10⭐️ great show , wonderful packaging and express shipping . Thank you my fellow Baddie .
Highly recommended 🫶🏻😘 Always an amazing purchase from you!!! Truly an amazing person, seller, and friend all around. I’m so grateful I met Michi on here. My day one foreverrrr. 😘🖤 Loved the experience and the cards! Thanks girl! Love the givvy! Shipped fast and Safe, A+ seller! Ahhhhhhh I love everything!!! Thank you so much 😊 The cutest packaging and stickers!! Love my lamatama tyyy!! 💓💓💓 Amazing dandadan tshirt!!!! fast and secure shipping! highly recommend this beauty 💕 Thank you for the givvy, gorgeous! 💜🫶🖤 Love my cowsin! Best vibes, so chill, and down to earth! She’s real, doesn’t sugar coat, but has the biggest heart! Check her out!! Thank you for the givy love! ❤️ Thank you so much for selling!!!!! Always love her show💜✨ Pure with energy and so much fun! Got my package today you are so talented. I can’t wait to see what else you do. You are awesome thank you so much. Thank you so much moonbow!! LOVE THE DOLLY TEE AND YOU SO MUCH Seller shipped items quickly. Everything was packaged nicely! I will definitely purchase again and again Thank you so much for selling!!! #1 always and forever! Check out Agothicary's streams! If you are looking for something other than the mormal hum drum blind boxes this is the place for you! So go. Now! Highly recommend, obviously! 🫶 Amazing grabs, the best deals, super cool buyers giveaways AND the vibes are immaculate!