Reviews (1,333)Tysm for the necklace and chain. I love them. Aimee always had such pretty pieces. And she's such a nice person. I love her shows. Thank you for always having a great selection!! Always the best from Aimee! She gives everything a personal touch! Such a unique piece and a truly great seller. Her taste in sterling is stellar 🩶 I love my Carolyn Pollack cross ring! Thank you for having great prices! lovely and super talented silversmith! looking forward to when I can own a custom!! Absolutely gorgeous!! Quick shipping and an amazing seller Love my dolphin pin! Thank you for dolphins earring! Thank you for my goodies. The Heishi necklace is perfect and my chain is just what I needed to put my pendant on. Everything I buy from Aimee is always so good. Thanks again. I'll definitely be back for more. Beautiful sterling jewelry and sweet seller! A variety of awesome jewelry to choose from & cool unique silversmithing pieces made by them. Lovely seller. ty for the beautiful ring! Aimee I love this little flower band! It’s so cute and easy to wear! Thanks!🙂💜 Thank you for the gift 🤍🫶🏼 The seller always has a stunning selection of
Sterling silver. I’m so happy with my bracelet fast shipping thank you so much 🫶🏻 Lovely host! can't wait to see her work. loved the bracelet and pendant! tysm love ❤️ my ear cuff! Great delivery! Will purchase from her again! Beautiful little brooches! Always a pleasure to see your show and your selection. Thank you so much!🩵🩶 amazing cuff bracelet! definitely going to be an everyday go to piece for me. thank you!!