Reviews (264)Truly one of the kindest streamer! And package is always top tier! 🥰💕💕 Always enjoy the show. Great cards and came well packed. Thanks ahop. Yay, Thank you for the kind review! 😊 Thank you my love 💕🫶🏻 I will be back again and again. Love the stickers! Ty! :) Love all the cards as always!! Thank you so much!🫶🏻 A wonderful, sweet and kind host! Love the packaging felt like I was opening a present 🥰🥰🥰 Thank you sm for the sweet review friend 💖💖 amazing so helpful for looking for cosmog cards for my masterset (an admittedly niche fave) got some cute stickers and loved the packaging! thank you so much!You’re welcome, I’m so glad I could find you one! 😊 Oh my goodness! Adorable! I loved all the little goodies and the stickers! And the cards! Thank you so much ! Thank you for the sweet review, glad you enjoyed! 💖 Cute stickers! Thank you!You’re welcome, thank you! 😊😊 So nice, good cards, great packaging, arrived quickly and thank you for the freebie mini stickers!! So cute!!Thank you sm, glad you enjoyed 😊😊 Thank you for my givvy. You’re so sweet. It came in perfect condition! Received my package I great timing came way sooner than expected, received a bunch of giveys and some extras of my favorite charter and couldn’t be any more pleased with this purchase! Will definitely be returning and purchasing again! Forever customer here!Aww yay, so happy you enjoyed! 💖 thank you sm for the sweet review 😊 Love love love so many cute givvys 🫶Thanks for the review and for hanging out 😊💖 Thank you love! 💗 I love her streams so much! Will definitely be buying from again 🫶🏻Thank you friend I appreciate you sm 😊💖 Thanks for the card it was much needed 🙏🏼 My kids and I love our cards & my kids absolutely loved the stickers! Thank you sm!!!Awesome! You’re so welcome! 💖 I tried to pick something that went with the cards! 😊 My son loves his cards, ty!!!
The most thoughtful packaged , soo cute i loved it ! Aww thank you! 💖 glad you enjoyed! 🫶 usps tracking was messed up but the seller was so kind and communicative when I reached out to her about it, luckily it got resolved and I received both my card and keychain in such good condition with a cute little pikachu sticker with it! highly recommend this seller to anyone on here, such a cute and cozy stream and very welcoming/king hearted seller! 🩷Thank you soo much for the sweet review 🫶 I really appreciate it, esp with the order issue, I’m glad everything made it to you safely and you enjoyed 💖💖🫶🫶