Reviews (14)That was fast wonderful seller Beautiful tops 😻🩵🩵✨ love the necklace too 😍 thank you 😊 🫶🏽💜💖💜💖💜💖🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇✨ at first I was hesitant in returning the items back because they came with a slight smell of cigarettes. I informed the seller, and she was very apologetic and was very nice in her response. as a result, I decided to keep them and not return them. thank you for your good customer service. I can be understanding, as we are only humans. Thank you so much for your understanding and for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review. My husband does smoke cigarettes, although I personally do not, and we do not smoke inside our home. I truly appreciate you bringing it to my attention and being so kind and understanding about the situation. Thank you again for your purchase and for your support of my small business! Airika is the sweetest!!! Loved the corsets and hair spritzer that I purchased from her!!! 🩷 Came in 2 days earlier than anticipated. Quick and fast! Will continue to watch your lives to see what else I can snag at a great price! Everything came in 2 days earlier than anticipated. Cute and perfect shipping! Love the products and can’t wait to use everything! You are amazing! The products was great! Thank you will order again!