Reviews (3,171)very friendly and good shipping Thank you for giveaway and I love Pokemon cards always a great buy and experience with them I want to be the very best
Like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause
I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Teach Pokémon to understand
The power that's inside
It's you and me
I know it's my destiny
Oh, you're my best friend
In a world we must defend
A heart so true
Our courage will pull us through
You teach me and I'll teach you
Pokémon!
Gotta catch 'em all
Gotta catch 'em all
Pokémon! Excellent sellers, super cool dudes that just love nostalgia just like me they make the hobby fun and enjoyable for nostalgia shopping. Thank You for the Giveaway. Got the cards and package was secured Awesome items with epic packaging and shipping! Awesome items with epic packaging and shipping! Awesome items with epic packaging and shipping! Thanks guy I really appreciate it looking forward to buying more stuff from you guys !! Thanks Alvin ,Joseph ,and Dylan was an awesome surprise very cool Very cool item, it's on the shelf with my Atari collection!! Everything arrived in great fashion with all contents being in good working condition. Thank you very much🙌🏼 Items were as described and shown. Great seller with fast shipping. So glad to have glover to play again! Thanks AJ. Always entertaining to watch. Highly recommend this seller!