Reviews (1,807)Wonderful seller and beautiful fancy bling! Thank you! u always have the best prices, and beautiful products! u always make it a safe place to confide in u about our everyday issues and u always support everyone by being so kind hearted ❤️ i always enjoy shopping with ya! u have always been so accommodating and supportive to everyone u meet! ur prices, items, service, and big heart is top notch! u are an amazing friend and blessed to have met ya! Gorgeous so pretty and so girly!!!!! My kind of shopping! im so excited love it so much 💓 absolutely gorgeous focals!! thank you recieved everything love it all My favorite blingy bead dealer! Careful packaging and super fast shipping! Always love my items 💕 Amazing pens, fast shipping and cares about her customers!! Thanks so much ajdelights!! I received my order and everything is beautiful! Thank you so much 🫶 It is absolutely adorable! Ty so much Always love my purchases AJZ Delights! Fast shipping and items are wrapped with care. Thank you Ang 🥰🥰loved everything as usual. Super fast shipping ,and my items are always wrapped up so nice for protection which is always appreciated. Wonderful seller with great bling and fancies! That can super fast I'm so excited for all the new goodies thank you 😊 I will be back thank you for making everything A+++ 😊🥰 Thanks You for all my amazing items. You always have the best stuff🤭. Thanks again friend 🥰 I received my beautiful items and love everything! Thank you so much 🫶