Reviews (34)Crazy fast shipping, as described tysm😍 Got it so so fast
Love it thank you Love my bracelets. Thank you! Toda rabah. They are so nice. Very nice items. Love their stuff Thank you very nice items. quick delivery great items Beautiful bracelet thank you! What a sweet show you guys are doing great love. All my pieces, thank you so much. Fast shipment All of my items are amazing!! Thank you so much Yow-Zaa! I’m in LOVE! A++ Seller! Many Thanks! My earrings are beautiful and authentic. Just had a slight situation with bracelet but, it was resolved quickly by seller. I definitely will purchase more items! Everything was packaged well and arrived quickly.
I love both of my items that I purchased. Seller was very quick to get items shipped. I love the interaction of the sellers during the show. I will definitely be back to see what else they have that I can purchase. Yow-Zaa! I’m in LOVE! A++ Seller! Many Thanks! Yow-Zaa! I’m in LOVE! A++ Seller! Many Thanks!