Reviews (384)Follow me on IG
@shoyocards I hit a SUPERFRACTOR!! AkonShakur you are the man! Great packaging & fast shipping Bought a bunch into his breaks, received some of my spots but the bigger names like paddy, Conor and ilia were left out. Contacted seller and never received a response. Went into stream and asked if he could get back to me nothing… had to go through whatnot support in order to be refunded. Could be a mistake, could be not.Sorry for the confusion and that you were disappointed with the break. The bigger-name fighters you mentioned only pulled base cards during the break, which is why there wasn’t anything included for those spots.
That said, I want everyone who buys into my breaks to have a good experience. I’d be more than happy to put together a package for you containing cards of the fighters you mentioned and get that sent out to you. Please reach out to me directly and I’ll take care of it. Thank you brother for the extra base the kids are going to love them Excellent seller. Great packaging. Timely shipper. I recommend the seller without reservation. Thank You, very much Fast shipping and as Described! Appreciate it Greatly 5 star⭐All Around 💫 Holy cow i spent way too much 😅 Thanks 🙏 didn’t hit but I appreciate the card akonshakur is one of the better UFC breakers that I have noticed lately.I hope for more.fast and secure shipping also. guy could do well if he worked on some things..👍🫵💯✅🎯🧨👆🫰🤌 Great person, fast shipping and great packaging Another banger stream! Cheap prices too! Fire service and a great break!
Happy about the cards , Thank you Akon! Very fun show! Fun shows, first time I didn’t hit any cards but I’ll be back! Awesome show very happy with my cards, thank you AkonShakur everything arrived on time! :)