Reviews (45)Omg I loved all my products , and most importantly ty for the xtra goodies , I especially love the cute soft makeup bags, I got so excited when I seen it , you are doing so good and will deff be back for a 3rd time and continue to support and share your videos , your gonna kill it , you got so many products!!! Omg I cried reading this! It’s because of people like you that I don’t get discouraged. Thank you for trusting me and shopping with me. ❤️❤️ I’m glad I found your show. Always great items & a good time!& we are so glad you love your items & the vibe! ❤️ Tom Ford lippies for a great deal 💄💕💕 Very nice seller with nice products! Everything was perfect! Tysm!🩷Thank you @sweettee we appreciate you! thank u so much great deals and fast shipping Thank you for trusting us! great finds!!Thank you for purchasing with us. We appreciate you Thank you so much for the great products and amazing deals! Super fast shipping and packaged with care 🩷Thank you so much! Appreciate you. Thank you for supporting our whatnot show. Hope to see you again soon. Everything was just as described, great seller & quick shipping! Thank you so much ❤️Thank you so much. Hope you loved your products! Please bookmark our next shows. We’d love to see you there ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ **Amazing seller!** Super fast shipping and great-quality products. I had a wonderful experience and highly recommend checking her out—you won’t regret it! 💕📦✨ Loved everything 🩷 Awesome host, the best products, best deals! Thank you so much!!! Hope you enjoy your goods that we shipped out today and congrats on winning the buyers giveyy!!! Items as described.. only gripe... PACKAGING.. please use adequate bubble wrap. Fortunately the blush did not break... Thank you for your review. We apologize for the inconvenience. We are working out the kinks as this was our first week. We appreciate you and hope you join us for another show. We promise you we will be better. Fast shipping. Everything as ordered. Thank youThank you so much for your order. Please bookmark our next shows! Hope to see you there! tysm package came quickly and packed nicely Thank you so much for purchasing from us! Please bookmark our next show! Hoping to see you there! The purchase was easy and smooth! The host is amazing and my order was shipped the very next day! I’m in love with everything I purchased💜Thank you so much for the review and for purchasing from us! We love that you love your new products! Bookmark our next shows ❤️