Reviews (19)absolutely beautiful thank you so much Thank you for the beautiful decor and for all that you do ❤️ Absolutely stunning!! Thankful I found this chic!! Beautiful work!!!!! Such beautiful and quality products from a truly beautiful soul everything arrived perfectly and the little extras were so appreciated the incense made everything smell delightful ❤️😊💜🙏 Again! Wonderful seller ! Amazing items !!!! And all around fantastic ! If you haven’t checked her shop out yet? Why not ?! Absolutely will always come back ! 🤟🏻✨💙🩷 Ok! Words cannot express what a wonderful person you are ! The care and time and effort that went into the packaging ✨💙 and all of the items included were phenomenal! The added extra bonus of the incense was perfection ! I loved the tissue paper on top and all of the carefully wrapped items as well !! Thank you again for making this first purchase with you such an amazing experience!!!! 🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷 First- Wow 🤩
Perfectly Packaged with extra goodness and goodies. Wrapped with care and not just plain. Exciting to open! Second- the wreaths! I am going to keep a few and give a few- how do I decide??
What a wonderfully sweet seller! 1000000000 Stars ⭐️ I am so thrilled!! 😁 Gorgeous wreath and crystals! Unique piece, one of a kind. The freebies Ali threw in too were so freaking generous. I love this girl. 🫶🏼🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🫶🏼 the oracle was spot on! and the special surprise was amazing and we both loved it! This wreath is sooooo beautiful. I am very happy with my purchase and the shipping was very quick. 🩷🩷🩷 Absolutely incredible items!! Guys don’t sleep on this amazing seller!!! Love her to death 🫶🏻💜🫶🏻 Even better in person!! Soo excited to hang and the extra goodies were extremely generous