Reviews (35)Quite happy with my purchases; just some sizing issues which are 100% not the seller’s fault.
I would definitely consider buying from Alana again! ☺️ Thank you! Everything is great ❤️ Thanks so much Alana. It was so very kind of you to gift me that shirt! I really appreciate you! 😊 Love my items! Thank you! Great seller! I am super happy with the items I received and everything came in amazing condition! Thank you Alana! I’m in love with everything i got. Soooo happy each time. Gorgeous items as described. Great seller!!! I’m
So happy with my purchases! Great seller! all my purchases from you are five stars!! Thank you girl!!! 🥰 Amazing quality items! I am in love with the boots and the bag I won in the givvy!! They were shipped with so much care from such a kind seller. Thank you Love shopping from this seller! Speedy shipping and items clean!! Great host who will go out of their way to accommodate your size needs ❤️❤️❤️ Thanks so much Alana! Love the all the cute extras 😊 All items in great condition. Will shop again Everything was packaged well and in great condition! thanks so much! 💕