Reviews (1,000)Good stuff. Will buy more Omg the fabrics are GORGEOUS!! Can't wait to create with them! Thank you!! Beautiful fabrics, fast shipping, well packaged. Lots of apparel options. Show has a good vibe! I love ordering from this seller she is the ultimate best. Awesome customer service, just all around wonderful person. She is definitely one of my top go to sellers. Very fast shipping! Thank you for everything! Came to just look and here we are! 👏🏼 always find something good here for a great price! Excellent variety, good energy, and a fun show—thanks again! ✨🤝🏼 Amazing fabrics every time!! Tysm! Awesome seller, who is super knowledgeable about fabrics. You’ll always find something good in Alyssa’s shows!✨🧵 Quick shipping and great fabric! Thank you! Fun finds!! Arrived super quickly and packed safely. Tysm!!! thanks for my jail purchases !!! 😂 now THIS is what I mean when I say I want a vintage scrap bag 😍 i couldn't believe that every piece I pulled out was better than the last. thank you so much alyssa! 🥰This comment seriously made my day!! 💕💕 Thank you & so glad you love it! 🎉 Gorgeous, stunning, amazing!! Wicked fast shipping, and always good finds to be had. Thanks again!! 🫶🏼🧵 Really excited to use this fabric!! amazing fabrics 😍 arrived safe and sound, highly reccomend seeing the goodies she has during her shows 💖 Alyssa is a fantastic seller! She always has great selections and prices! An exciting show every week! Love my new trims thank you!!! 💕 Always a great time! Packaged great, ships fast and the fabric is always great quality! Alyssa is amazing! A top notch seller with fantastic quality fabrics and notions! Extremely happy with purchase and seller. She has great products and fast shipping! Amazing deals on some great fabrics! everything arrived quickly, well packaged, and just as I expected! amazing items, everything arrived well packaged and as described