Reviews (34)Awesome stuff, affordable pricing, fast shipment. Great seller with high quality products.alelicious_creationsSeller
Thank you so much for your review Richie, so glad you are happy with everything 🥰 I ordered this for my daughter and was really impressed! arrived fast and the colors were so vibrant! we'll made and beautiful design! loved italelicious_creationsSeller
Thank you so much for your kind review and for choosing Alelicious_Creations 🥰 Loved everything that came! Packaged with so much thought and care! Thank you 🩷💖alelicious_creationsSeller
Hi Erika, Thank you so much for this awesome review and for choosing Alelicious_Creations 🥰 Everything I purchase is literally in the BEST condition! The overalls were incredibly soft and everything looked brand new, if not new with tags. She takes REALLY good care of her stuff! Every package is packed with love and the appreciation is definitely felt! I’m definitely going to continue buying through the years with her, as long as she’s doing this! Wonderful purchase, wonderful interactions, EXCELLENT products! alelicious_creationsSeller
Aw Cossette, Thank you so very much for this insanely kind & awesome review 👏 I'm so so glad that you absolutely loved your items and I so appreciate your business. Thank you so much for choosing to shop with Alelicious_Creations 💕 🛍 one of the sweetest sellers on this app! I'm so happy I joined her page, she had exactly what I needed gave me a great price ! you can tell she puts love into every package she ships out, it was fast and well packaged. definitely will continue buying from her. alelicious_creationsSeller
Aww 🥰 Thank you Chels for such an awesome review! I'm so glad that you loved it and that it made it to you with no issues. Thank you for choosing Alelicious_Creations. We appreciate you more than you know 😉 Thank you for all the wonderful items I’ve purchased so far. They are all so amazing!alelicious_creationsSeller
Hi Sophia, I'm so glad you loved everything. There is still more on the way lol Hope you enjoy it all! Thank you for choosing Alelicious_Creations 😉 Thank you so much love it.
alelicious_creationsSeller
You are so very welcome 🥰 Thank you for shopping with Alelicious_Creations 😁 Absolutely will continue to shop with alelicious_creations again. Package came fast.
alelicious_creationsSeller
Oh that was fast, you must be close to us! Yes we always ship next day no matter what. So glad you got everything. Enjoy, and thank you for choosing Alelicious_Creations 🥰 Shipping was fast and the items were even more beautiful in person!!!!! Hit my girl up for your next order alelicious_creationsSeller
Thanks so much Christine, for this awesome review. You are such a sweetheart. Thank you for choosing Alelicious_Creations!🥰 Great collection and fast shipping. Highly recommend buying from her.alelicious_creationsSeller
Thanks so much Richie, I'm so glad you enjoyed your order! 🥰 Absolutely love my order! Wonderful products with fast shipping!alelicious_creationsSeller
Thanks a million for this awesome review Heather! Hope to see you in our lives again soon 😉. Thank you for choosing Alelicious_Creations and Congrats on hitting 1k💪🥳 Was a fun show great products and was very happy with my purchase. Also very fast shipping. Will be back.alelicious_creationsSeller
Thank you so much for this awesome review and for choosing Alelicious_Creations to shop with. We hope to see you again in our lives. So happy you had a great time 😊 loveeeeeeee alll the clothes soooo excited for my son to use them!! alelicious_creationsSeller
Aw I'm so glad you love them! Enjoy! Thank you for spending time with us and choosing to shop with Alelicious Creations...I'm currently setting up my next clothing show, so make sure to bookmark and come hang with us 😉 My Selena tumbler arrived so quickly and is absolutely beautiful love how vibrant the colors are, Thank you so much!! Hopefully my daughter doesn’t steal it HaHa!! 🤣 🤗alelicious_creationsSeller
Yeyyy I'm so glad you love it! Well...If your daughter needs a duplicate let me know. I'll make her one 😂 I've been using your awesome libby that you made me as well. Love that we are both creative sellers and support eachother on here. Come hang with me again soon! 🥳🎉 The items I bought were better than expected and fit with my decor. Alecious was prompt of getting them in the mail to me, and i was ecstatic! The items were wrapped extra well and everything was intact. I appreciate the extra lottery prize! It’s a delicate sea star coaster! perfect for my summer decor! Thank you!alelicious_creationsSeller
Thank you so much for this awesome review, come shop with us again soon 🥰 Order was packed in the cutest way with love and care! And I LOOOVVVEDD the little stickers in the box! What a pleasant surprise! Items were in EXCELLENT condition! I’ll be purchasing again from @alelicious_creations soon, for sure!
Thank you so much!!alelicious_creationsSeller
Thank you Cossette, for this amazing review. I'm so glad you loved everything..Come shop with us again soon 🥰 Amazing packaging! very thoughtful and cute! great items and such thoughtful giveaways!!alelicious_creationsSeller
Thank you so much for the sweet review, I'm so glad you loved your purchase 🥰 Nice pieces. I absolutely love the swan! alelicious_creationsSeller
So glad that you loved your order! Come shop with us again soon 😉