Reviews (227)Thank you, for the eye mask! The tunic is amazing!! But the hot shot tank seems defective. It’s all twisted so badly and not able to be stretched to where it looks normal. Like it’s partly inside out. Like maybe a factory defect.
Hi! It's a hot shot twist tank - the back is supposed to twist. Love it all and the givvy was way too much! Thank you my broke beach friend 💕 This was one of my favorite packages I've gotten in a long time! I love everything I got!!! I hope you decide to start selling again in the future 💕 Perfect condition and fast shipping! Thank you! Funny ass seller, absolutely love her shows. Any time you’re feeling down and she’s on she’ll bring you up ✨ item was soooo gooood This free people maxamillion is stunning, can't wait to wear it! And Alex, you crazy generous human, this givvy is incredible, can't thank you enough!!! You're simply the best!! 💛💛💛 This free people movement off duty flounce tank is adorable and fits like a glove!! Tysm friend 💛💛💛 Love them. Sorry for delay in rating- have been out of town. I love my purchase! Alex has great items, thanks girl! Okay….i guess you’re kinda cool, have good prices, send pretty amazing things, are sort of funny, good shows. But dang….you have fire friends with good taste who feed their WN addiction in your shop.
In short….happy enough with my purchase. 👍🏼
🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭❤️ Tha n you my broke best beach 😂 love my stuff ❤️❤️❤️ Thanks you for the givvy, I've been wanting to try one . I appreciate it 😊 This anthro embroidered martini tee in green is nothing short of delicious!! Tysm, Alex! 💛💛💛🍸🍸🍸 Thank you so much loved everything 💕💕 amazing items & super happy with my purchase 💖 Love the top and thank you for the coloring book🫶🫶 Perfect! Thanks so much and thank you for the Givvy!