Reviews (1,035)great items at a great price thank you I had different stuff I didn’t have my stool nicely packaged, just as described 👌 thank you Too nice little sets of drawers at a great price well packaged and delivered quickly fantastic items. mop was a bit hard to assemble as no installation first time I've had a spin mop. everything else is perfect thanks so much 💟😊 The speaker is much bigger and louder than I expected, the cooling pillow feels amazing, so happy with my purchases from Alice 😃 Not really what I expected but this is what it’s called blind buying. Wasn’t very lucky on my box. thanks very much, brilliant 👏 Slightly bended
From side, but I am happy with the price I paid. great random item box lots of good stuff thanks 🙏 brilliant cooling towel and cloths. highly recommended seller Thank you very much, fast delivery, great seller! Received with thanks. Very quick delivery, so thank you 😁x good seller items arrived fast and perfect