Reviews (47)👍🏼👍🏾 Up seller. Team Player. Thank you for the support. 🌸🌺🌸🌺 Tysm for the reusable bags and the 2 beautiful LF Bags absolutely gorgeous bags
Juanita shipping good. not a pixie dusters. whatever you win is what you get nothing more nothing less.Sorry love, I didn’t mean to mislead you. I can’t spread pixie dust on every order especially being I gave away so much during the show. Still thank you for attending 💕 thank you.. I love the 🎒 was waiting to someone have a black one hehehhee... 🎒🎒🎒❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💯💯💯💯💯 Love love love her shows! She is the sweetest person!! She goes above and beyond for her customers! I loved my pencil bags and my givy was so cute! Thank you so much, grandkids will love these. Thanks for sending 2. Love you 😘 USPS sucks but my bag is beautiful. Thank you for the Amazing Bag for your buyers givvy! Soooooo pretty! Great show! Goes above and beyond for her followers! Alisa goes way above and beyond for her customers and is such a giver! She is just precious! You won’t regret checking out her show! Thank you for the givy. You are awesome. Please come back on soon. Amazing seller Ty for the extra goodies u thee best ❤️🫶🏻❤️🫶🏻❤️ Everything was absolutely beautiful!!! Wonderfully packaged!!! Loved everything I received!! Exceptional seller!! She goes above and beyond to make sure you are taken care of! Her shows are amazing too!!! A++