Reviews (71)It’s exactly what I want now I’m gonna go to a steam dress and put the fur collar on like I said and cut it down so it opens up when I do this I will send you a picture. Thank you for the lovely note that you put in there and it was great doing business with you looking forward to doing more.🫶🏼 Lovely skirt! Arrived clean & nicely packed, excellent condition. Thank you! Very fast, accurate description, and super cute! Absolute stunner of a hostess set - so dreamy! Packed safely and shipped super quickly! I rewatched the video receipt to see if I had missed a call out. You stated there were no call outs but the v-neck is ripped and not where a seam is so that it could be repaired. It’s just torn. I am going to try to fix but I wouldn’t have purchased had I known. I have photos but don’t know how to send to you. Hi- I received your photos of the wear on the v-neck that I missed. I do my best to disclose any call outs that I see and generally repair them before sale, I must have missed that one, and I do apologize. I did offer you to return the item
If you wanted to, but did not hear back. Please send me a message if you would like to do that- I’m also happy to repair and send back to you. DARLING PANTS!! amazing experience as a first time buyer. I'll absolutely be back. you have amazing things!! thank you so much Beautiful condition and exactly as described!! I am in LOVE! Omg! This is so beautiful. I can’t wait to style them. Thank you Wooooowww this set is absolutely incredible, thank you so much!! I know I can always trust you for well-cared-for pieces, and you know vintage so well which is invaluable in a seller. I’m never disappointed with a purchase from you!! Shipped super fast. Like new condition 💗 Adorable dress, thank you! OMG the bags and caftan are absolutely amazing in person. Thank you so much! Soooo good I need this top in every color 😍 thank you so much!!! Amazing as always ❣️ Thank you so much for the beautiful bags Great t shirt, super sweet seller. Thank you Alissa! ❤️
Wonderful seller!! So happy to have found your page. Loveeeee my new top 😇 So I have a pretty healthy collection of these dresses and this is by far my new favorite! I love it sooooo much! Thank you! These sunglasses are so cool and got here so fast! Alyssa has the best style and I will be purchasing from her again in the future! Amazing seller and super fast shipping! ❤️ Beautiful pieces, sweet seller ✨ great experience! Alyssa!!!! Holy moly amazing. I’m beyond happy with another purchase from you. Thank you so so much!!!