Reviews (50)Love the pens and keychains. Great seller with a good variety of inventory at the best prices. I enjoy the shows whether buying or just watching. Highly recommended She always finds exactly what I'm looking for. She makes such great pieces. She has such nice pens and keychains. Wonderful thank you!! 😻💖😻💖😻💖😻💖 The badge reel is very nice. I love the pen. I am very happy with the keychain. I had asked if she would switch out the color of a couple beads and she did, and I love it. I will continue to shop with her. She does such great work and makes beautiful pieces. Follow and Bookmark her shows.appreciate you as always ☺️🤍 loveeee my order!!! she’s amazing 🫶🏼🫶🏼thank you so much girl 🤍🤍 Her pens and keychains are beautiful. I definitely enjoy receiving my packages from her. 😍 Love this seller💗 ships fast!thank you so much girl ☺️ Love my purchase! Amazing seller with great items at the best prices. Packed with care and shipped fast. Thank you so much 🫶 thank you so much for the support ☺️ The wristlet's are beautiful 😍. I love her pen and Keychain designs.thank you so much girl always my biggest buyer!! 🤍🤍 She has such great pens and keychains. She always has exactly what I'm looking for. Love my pen! can't wait to purchase more thank you girl i appreciate it !! 🤍 She makes such great pieces. I try to never miss a show. She has a nice selection and willing to find and get what you are looking for. Love everything Ive received from 😍🩵🩵appreciate you as always ☺️ thank you!! Cute pen. I have never seen this focal before.thank you i appreciate it!!🤍 I highly recommend buying your keychains from aliviascraftsco, I’m very satisfied and I’ll be buying from her more often. Another amazing order. 😍thank you always for supporting i appreciate you!! I have bought multiple keychains and they are absolutely amazing. I will continue buying them💜 Bookmark her shows. Her keyrings, pens and wristlets are beautiful.😍i appreciate you girl so glad you like everything and appreciate you returning to buy!!🤍