Reviews (1,277)Thank you !!! great seller and great deals Taylor is a VIP 💗 On this special order, Taylor got/ran a specific item she knew I’d really like; she’s so thoughtful and such a sweet seller. Super happy with my package! Shipping was incredibly fast. I received everything I won 🏆! Her call outs were spot on, so I did not recieve anything with surprise tears, stains or damage! This was my second time purchasing, and everything was perfect both times! Very friendly and helpful during her shows. Will answer any questions and look for specific requests when she can! I will continue to be a returning customer in the future! 😁 Great packaging and quick shipping. Two of the shirts had several stains and one has a tear in the elbow. Shayna. I am so sorry this happened. Please message me so I can make this right. I am sorry this happened. Absolutely thrilled with my order! Great deals and fast shipping. 10/10 recommend. Thanks so much! Taylor, All About Kids delivers nice, outstanding, five star customer service! Everything is satisfactory! Clothing is adorable! Packed great and delivered fast! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟! Fast shipping, great seller, goes above and beyond! thank you for giving me lion king stuffed for two dollars from it being little dirty which it fine I can wash it. Absolutely adorable garments, shoes, books and plushies! The children love everything they get from Taylor. 5 star customer service! Best whatnot seller ever! ❤️ Thank you so much for the cutieee givvvyyyy! I appreciate you!!! So amazing as ALWAYS 🫶🏼 Great host. Lovely person and has the deals 🤭 Thank you! stains all over the sleeve cuffs. not disclosed. I am so sorry about this. I am human and can miss some things. I have offered you a full refund. Again I am sorry! Fast shipping and great kids clothes! I’m very happy with my lounge fly and enjoyed being in your soul always fast shipment and clothes are in good condition! Everything was just how described, fast shipping would love to deal with again. Thank you