Reviews (2,095)Beautiful tourmaline, already made Smoky Heart earrings, the opals are gorgeous. Thank you! Amazing seller!!! Please support her as she has a chicken farm to support! Beautiful, natural tanzanite! Love these stones! The color is so perfect! Super fast shipping, too. All beautiful stones thank you for the great show Thanks for the pretty gems Dad thought your choice was spot-on!🤣😂 More amazing gems!
Thank you! Thank you so very much Sass these are really beautiful stones 😍 ❤️ Was very very happy with everything
I love every single thing I’ve gotten from Sass. Beautiful, good pricing, accurately described during the show, and always fast shipping! This rutilated quartz is no exception! Gorgeous stone! Thank you my friend! ♥️♥️ Love my Montana sapphire! Such a perfect ruby! Thank you so much! I love all her stones, but this one might be my favorite so far. ❤️ Arrived quickly and carefully packed. This is a fantastic seller! Thank you Sass. Love this stone! Dad loves the newest Motor City Agate. working on identifying the mystery gemstone! Beautiful stones and an amazing seller.