Reviews (91)One of the best streamers, she is so attentive to what you’re looking for and wants to make sure that she knows your fave pokemon. Amazing person and great shows! thanks so much! love my card and great price!!! Thank you so much, I love all the cute cards and the prices were great! Host is friendly and organized and generous. Such a great vibes and seller Thank you for the giveaway! I gave it to my son and he got a hit! Yay!! Ooh send me a pic. ☺️ Great experience, as usual!!!! Came fast, great packaging, cards look as expected! Thank you for always trusting me to find cute cards! I appreciate you! Thank you so much! This card was so well packed, arrived quickly and perfect. I have one word to describe you…➡️ awesome Very caring seller and great with communication! Thank you so much (: Love Linds
Best channel ever ❤️❤️I learned from the best..hint. ☺️😉 Thank you so much! Great seller and great communication! Great streamer. Fast and safe shipping. Amazing seller and will take care of you no matter what! lovely card thank you! Will purchase again for sure! Came fast and good packaging! Cards look great Came quick and good packaging. Seller is so sweet!
🫶🏻 I still have a stack of cute cards. ☺️😉 10/10 recommendAppreciate you stopping by! I have to say those Gem cards are really nice. thanks!Appreciate you stopping in. ☺️