Reviews (148)Thank you so much! Shipped fast and got a lil freebie! Thank you, everything was perfect and love my surprise Amazing! I love the super jumbo tye-dye duck!! Very nice seller great items came as described packed nicely shipping was fast thank you so much! I am obsessed with these! They are so soft and so relaxing I mean i got what i ordered. It really isnt the sellers fault. Just the manufacturer. Love, love this! Thank you! Packaging was perfect and it was shipped lightening fast! This seller is absolutely awesome! We’ve made a few purchases now, and every experience has been amazing. Thank you so much for the extra gifts—they were completely unexpected and truly put a smile on my face! Such a thoughtful surprise. I highly recommend this seller and will definitely be purchasing again! ❤️ Such a great seller! She has fair prices and great energy ❤️❤️ Truly an amazing person and seller Very kind & wholesome seller ❤️ Very happy with all of the purchases & I appreciate the freebies!!! ❤️ Love the fast shipping and order was exactly as expected. Thank you!
Thank you for helping me with the cows! Got my Nice Berg Swirl today, I LOVE it, it's so pretty!! Thank you so much and also thank you for extra goodie you threw in, I appreciate it 😁 Thank you for the extra gift!! 😊
Love it! Fast shipping! Thank you! Sweetest seller, carefully packaged, and fast shipping! Great quality, fast shipping. Always adds extra in your purchase😊 she hosts great shows, very awesome and good prices😍