Reviews (760)Really pleased with my purchases, I will recommend you visit this site very nice hosts, lovely items at great prices, very happy with my purchases Thank you 😁 perfect 👌 thankyou allie 💖 fantastic your amazing allie ❤️ great quality arrived quickly and the price was excellent Thankyou great seller thank you 🎀 welcome anytime perfume arrived smashed,glass and liquid everywhere. Massage pillow full of stains and someone's hair,also no power cable on pillow. messaged seller no response. not good for a first time buyer.hi del I've only just got your message as I've been away. it's a shame you left us this review without waiting for a response. you only messaged me a few hours ago. unfortunately I'm away at the moment so unable to do anything until I get back. we could have sorted this out and come to a solution before you left a review. miss this seller, always value for money 💰 Very cheap Temu quality stuff It's a shame you didn't contact us before leaving a review if you had any issues with anything as we pride ourselves on our aftersales customer service. Excellent seller would buy again Love this thank you just what I need
Super fast shipping ❤️ So thrilled with my items, will definitely be back for more Thank you very much exactly as described and shown xx Great xx someone must love brown tape lol 🎀 the guys we have packing for us use tape so nothing gets damaged in transit and no packages can be opened 😁🎀