Reviews (15)I love Allison! not only does she have the most amazing pieces at great deals, she is also the sweetest! I love everything! tysm 🫶😍❤️ ALLISON BRINGS THE HEAT FOR LESS AND SHE'S THE SWEETEST. IF YOU AREN'T FOLLOWING HER THE QUESTIONS IS WHY? Everything was perfect. Looking forward to buying from this seller again. The best seller! 🥰⭐️⭐⭐⭐⭐🥰
I genuinely cannot say enough amazing things about Allison!
Everything I’ve gotten (several orders) have been such a great deal, the clothes were clean, fresh-smelling, beautifully packaged, and exactly as described. You can tell she puts real care into every order, and also in caring for her clothing, and it absolutely shows. 🥹💕
But what really makes her stand out is her huge heart and the inclusive, welcoming energy she brings to her shows. You feel like you’re shopping with someone who genuinely cares about her buyers, not just making a sale!
Her big-brand closet clean-outs are incredible… so many amazing pieces at great prices, and knowing that she’s working toward funding her post-secondary education makes supporting her even more meaningful! ❤️
She deserves to absolutely blow up on Whatnot. If you see her live, RUN, don’t walk! Support this girl and her goals… you will not regret it. 🫶🏼✨
10/10 seller, 10/10 human, and I will 100% be a regular! Price is amazing for what the product is. Beautiful pink colour and exactly as described and shown in live. Allison has a great chill vibe, I really enjoy shopping on her channel. The clothes came in amazing condition and they were here very quick, it seriously feels like I just ordered yesterday.
Thanks for the great deals, I hope to buy more in the future. Everything was exactly as described and Alison was so fun Girls recognize girls who take excellent care of their clothes. Thanks girlie!