Reviews (362)Tysm appreciate the fast shipping and amazing items :) beautiful things and a kind soul
recived my package today and omg the beads u ordered are even prettier in person. I cannot wait to create with all the items I recived. packaging was great and fast delivery cannot wait for the next show I can’t remember if I raided into this show or I stumbled across it on my own, but either way, I’m glad I found it! She has an amazing selection of beads and tags to choose from. I loved the way she ran the show. A lot of the selections I made had options, so I was able to get exactly what I wanted out of it. I can’t wait to create with what I bought! Check out the show if she’s on! Great products and I always enjoy the shows. Love my items! Great quality and fast shipping! allthebeads is the very best place to get anything and everything you need. great product, great host. i won't buy my product from anyone else. i can't say enough about this company Great seller Thank you for the amazing beads Everything I ordered was so cute!! She has very unique beads and focals! She’s also very sweet!! Will definitely be purchasing from her again!🥰 thank you for beautiful items and free gift Thank you so much. I’m gonna have fun learning to use this! Gorgeous, great quality beads, acrylic focals, and much more! Fast moving and great shows! I will purchase from this seller again. :) Very happy with my items! Thank you Pam! Love all the beads from this shop!! Absolutely stunning in person! Thank you for the freebies… soooo cute! 💕… will continue to shop with her. beautiful selection perfect for my purse charms!!!! amazing shipping 😄 thank you sooo much !!! the focals are amazing and thank you for the extra so fun!!! ty so much i’ll definitely be back!!!🌟🎉🩷