Reviews (1,076)If you’re not following Samantha, watching her shows and buying from her… I don’t know what you’re doing with your life 🤷🏻♀️ 💕💕 Seriously, Sam is the best, I just got my order and I got also freebies, she didn’t have to do that, but that’s what she does, because she’s amazing!!! Thank you girl!! Truly thankful 🥹 Always happy to find a seller with Olaplex products. Retail is so high on them. I can't say enough about Sam and DD. The most generous, giving and loyal hosts. Always kinda know what you need and/or want before you do. Products are amazing! Shipped perfectly! If you are reading these message to see if you want to join! DON'T!!! SAVE ALL THEIR AWESOME STUFF FOR ME! Kidding, don't miss her shows! awesome all the things are always awesome 💖 such high quality and Sam is so knowledgeable about her products. Thank you so much! Great deals and fast shipping!💯💯💯💯 Package arrived today just as described. Ty This was so much easier than I thought. Fast shipping. Unbeatable prices, Loved Samantha will buy again asap! Thank you so much for the extra little gift. You are too sweet super fast delivery.!!! Thank you for a fantastic morning show!! I found you through Angie @ In and Out. She had you join her show as a guest host and I loved how much you shared your experience with all things hair!! Jump ahead to my watching your show and I had such a blast and got some stunning items at amazing prices and as if that wasn’t enough I won the buyers givvy!! A beautiful full size Dossier perfume that was so kind and unexpected. You truly are an incredibly thoughtful person and I want you to know that I’m so grateful.
For anyone who hasn’t had the pleasure of watching Samantha’s shows do yourself a favor and follow and bookmark. You will not be disappointed!! 🌸🎀💕 Holy smokes!! Not going to lie best package with goodies ever have gotten!! We thought we spoiled our buyers but you were amazing! Thank you!!!! 😊 ❤️💙🤍allthethings_samanthaSeller
🙏💜💜💜💜💜 Mic drop PERIODT!! The best always 💕 The extra goodies 🔥🔥🔥 thank you so much Sam and Dee are awesome love the unfiltered true shows Love all my products amazing seller too Never an issue with her, amazing products, great show, great prices!!! Always looking forward to her show!!!! I love her!!!!😍 Thanks items as described. Fast shipper. it made it all in one piece!!! yah!! Sam is great. Thank you! 🐄🐄🐄 💜💐💜allthethings_samanthaSeller
So happy you’re happy. Thank you for supporting our small business Samantha is an Amazing seller! I always get the best items from her and she is so super generous! Also, her shows are super fun and everyone needs to check her out!! Thank you!! 🧡⭐️🧡⭐️🧡allthethings_samanthaSeller
Thank you, thank you, thank you. You’re amazing. I really appreciate the amazing review, and you’re not so bad yourself Super fast shipping! Amazing products. Just buy.... You'll see!! Perfect as usual. If you're not watching and buying Sam's Shit. You're missing.... Wait no you aren't. Don't go leave all the deals for me!!!! SAM and DD are the Bomb!!!