Reviews (540)The nicest seller I had ever met and the best deals ever on top tier cards .. i’m definitely return Customer. Don’t sleep on their auctions and don’t miss out. I would definitely buy from them again.
Friendly streamer, great cards packaged well. Shipped fast too! Great cards and packaged nicely. Longer shipping than I would prefer (2.5 weeks) but appreciate it arriving bc the cards are great! Cards arrived without any protection other than penny sleeves in a envelope (no cardboard) and 3 out of 4 arrived damaged
Great card and chill stream. Thank you Exactly as shown and shipped very efficiently. also one of the most enjoyable lives to take part of 💪🏽 the fiance and I will both be back for sure. Thank you for the extra card and coin. Card is as shown on live! Thanks:) Solid packaging, great deals, incredible seller! Thank you so much!! Received my cards in great condition!! Truly appreciate it!!
LFG🔥🔥
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Card is fake. I knew it from the moment I touched it. It felt like the thinnest piece of paper I ever touched. Tried the flashlight test, card failed. Could easily see my flashlight through the card. Decided to rip it and come to find it’s a sticker on laminate cardboard!Hi there Haley . We reviewed your video receipt and what you ripped was a real Japanese card . The flash light trick doesn’t apply for non English cards . You ripped a real card . We are a reputable card shop and don’t accept fake cards . Please have knowledge on your cards before buying Pokémon . Cards came exactly as shown, shipped out fast, and the seller was very kind on stream! Thanks so much! everything arrived as promised Fast shipping & cards were perfect! Thank you!! Thanks. Enjoyed your show Love the cards, thanks so much!!🙏