Reviews (87)These nails are soooo cute and affordable, and super durable!!! I’m so happy with them, thank you so much!! Nails arrived quickly and well packaged! Love them so much. Very good quality. Highly recommend! 🫶 beautiful nails packed amazing as always I love my nails. amazing quality and lovely seller. highly recommend! Love, love, LOVE everything! Fantastic seller with amazing item. Thank you so much! 🤗🫶✨ Another great order! Gorgeous nails, well packaged, and shipped fast. Really appreciate the generous givvy—highly recommend! 💖 Love them all. Such nice quality and shipping was fast! Ahh loved the looks of these nails in person! Can’t wait to wear them all!! I definitely need to get more 👀 🤍🤍 Great first purchase! Everything arrived perfectly and was packaged with care. The nails are such good quality and prettier in person. 😍 Such a kind and generous seller, and I really appreciated the givvy and free gifts. Highly recommend! 💖 So excited to try my new nails! Thank you well packaged and the nails are so cute!! thank you! great products at a great price, sweet lady I eould highly recommend and will purchase in the future 100% received my items on time and neatly packaged. I love all the nail designs I got 😊 and the cute gift thanks so much! I recieved my package today. I am so happy with my nails! They are absolutly stunning. Very good quality. Amazing and fun show, with a sweet and accommodating host! Thank you! will definitely order again. and definitely recommend 👌🫶💗 Amazing nails. Even nicer in person. I absolutely love my purchase. Fast shipping as well. Host is also very sweet! I highly recommend 🫶 the best girly with the best nails 💅 💗 Even more beautiful in person!!! So in love with all my nails, thank you so much!! 💖 will definitely be back! Exactly what was shown. Amazing quality, amazing seller, fast shipping. 💕 the best seller amazing packaging fast shipping So beautiful!! Thank youu