Reviews (1,307)Great seller! I always love every special item I get from Sarah! This platter is rusty and crusty. I love it, just beautiful. Packed great couldn’t break it if you tried. I am not after perfection, stained, chips and crusty is what I love Sarah always has the best stuff !! Ships super fast so don’t have to wait long for your purchase
Can’t wait til the next show 😊 I’m never disappointed with items purchased from this seller. If you love old crocks and such from England, you’ll want to check out her shop. She constantly finds amazing pieces with which to tempt me. Great seller, great packing, and shipped at the speed of light!! Arrived fast, safe and perfect Thank you so much! ❤️the pumpkin pen! I have a St Pats pen like that. ❤️ Once again I am very pleased with my purchases. Great seller! Love my Dundee!! Thank you so much! 😊 I had an early Christmas opening this package!!! The potted meat and the creamer were things I wanted for a while! They are just as shown and I already have them displayed in a cabinet!! Great seller with lots of yummies!!! Love my pretty blue ink bottle. Shipping was fast and it was packed with care! I would definitely recommend watching her shows!! Arrived timely, well wrapped and gorgeous. Loved all my items… great seller and packaging! Thank you!! Love everything! Wonderful packaging. ❤️ I absolutely love everything ❤️ gorgeous!! everything is always done perfectly!! Enjoy my items. Seller always has unusual hard to find.
Good seller. Love all the pieces. They arrived safe and timely Obsessed with these old crocks and this seller. Sarah is the best.
Thank you so much Fast shipping, great service, 10/10 experience! Cute little stand, packaged carefully & arrived as described.